PARISH MEETING – Volunteers for the new Worship Team
January 29, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Worship is the first of the five new parish teams to address concerns of “who does what.” Each TEAM consists COMMITTEES under the leadership of a COORDINATOR (who is also a member of new PARISH COUNCIL). Each committee has its own leader.
These are the areas that the Worship team will be responsible for:
- Training: Lectors, Eucharistic Ministers, and Servers
- Liturgical Planning
- Scheduling to determine who will be on each
- Ministry to Sick and Homebound
- Music Ministry
TEAM COORDINATOR’S RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Insure that committees are active
- Committees will communicate activities, ideas, feedback to Coordinator
- Coordinator will communicate these to the Parish Council
- Coordinator will communicate Council initiatives, etc. to the Team.
Each parish meeting will have a facilitator whose responsibility at the Parish meeting is to
- Call for volunteers to serve on this team
- Schedule a Team meeting with the volunteers within two weeks to determine:
- The actual committees or working groups
- Who will serve on each committee (each committee will select a leader
- Select a Coordinator of the Team who will be a member of the Pastoral Council.
Linda Zima will facilitate this meeting and work with this team through its formation process.
If you currently serve as a member of a committee that falls under this team, and you wish to continue to server you then are a member of this team. If you are a Lector or Eucharistic Minister or Alter Server you don’t need to join this team. You will be asked if you wish to continue to serve in your roll and you will be scheduled.
Everyone is invited to attend.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Add An Event – Complete the form below and click “SEND”
[contact-form-7 id=”15″ title=”Add An Event”]